Information/Guidelines for Chairs and Presenters
Duration of presentations
Plenary Presentations: 40 minutes, plus 5 minutes for questions.
Keynote Presentations: 25 minutes, plus 5 minutes for questions, start first in each session.
Oral Presentations: 15 minutes, plus 5 minutes for questions.
Guidelines for Oral Presenters
(1) We do not receive presentations in advance. Please bring your presentation on a USB stick
(2) A laptop (not a MacBook) will be available in each room.
(3) Please use PowerPoint software (*.ppt or *.pptx) in size 4:3 or 16:9
(4) We kindly ask you to upload and test your presentation in advance, during the break before your session. There will be a technician to assist you.
Guidelines for ONLINE Oral Presentation
Presentations will take place via Zoom.
You are kindly requested to read the attachment “On-line Participation Guidelines” to be prepared.
Guidelines for Session/Plenary Talk Chair
Chairs are responsible for the overall organization and coordination of their session. At the session, chairs should:
(1) Ensure that all presenters are present in the session and have uploaded their presentation onto the laptop in the room (presenters will do this on their own, and technical assistance will be available)
(2) Open the session at the scheduled time and introduce presenters
(3) Overlook, limit time, and notify presenters 5 min before the end of their presentation
(4) Coordinate questions and discussion
(5) Arrange for smooth transitions between presentations. Note that most presentations are onsite but there are few online in some sessions as well (usually towards the end of each session)
Guidelines for Poster Presenters
(1) There are two separate Poster Sessions on two different days:
Poster Session 1 is scheduled on Monday 5th September 2022 from 19:00 to 20:30 at the Athina Hall.
Poster Session 2 is scheduled on Tuesday 6th September 2022 from 19:00 to 20:30 at the Athina Hall.
(2) The max poster size is A0 (841×1189) in portrait – NOT landscape. The panel size is 1m width and 2m height.
(3) Poster presenters of Poster Session 1 can hang up their poster during the morning coffee break and the lunch break on the 5th and take them down during the 1st coffee break on the 6th of September. Poster presenters of Poster Session 2 can hang up their poster during the lunch break and the afternoon coffee break on the 6th and take them off until the end of the lunch break on the 7th of September.
(4) You will find a list with poster numbers and attachment materials. Each poster panel will have the appropriate poster number following the conference program.
Guidelines for Digital Poster Presentation
You will need to send us your poster by email. The Zoom platform will be used for the presentation of your poster during your poster session.