Abstract submissions for oral and poster presentation is now closed.
Estimated notice of acceptance: 23/05/2022
Call for Abstracts
You are cordially invited to submit an abstract to the 36th Conference of the European Colloid and Interface Society (ECIS). Useful information and guidelines are provided below.
- Oral presentations: 20 minute time-slots are foreseen for contributed talks, that include 15 minutes presentations and 5 mins for Q&A. Additional guidelines for presenters will be available on a later time.
- Poster presentation: Two poster sessions are foreseen. Posters should be in portrait and not exceed A0 size (1189mm high x 841mm width). Additional guidelines for presenters will be available on a later time.
- New Deadline: New Abstract submission deadline: 14th April 2022
- Please send possible questions by e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please fill the Sign Up Form to create your Member Account. This must be done before submitting your abstract.
- Abstracts must be submitted exclusively via the on-line system of the Conference web page (Submit an abstract).
- Abstracts must be written in English using the provided Abstract Template ECIS 2022. Only abstracts based on the template will be considered.
- Abstracts must be uploaded in PDF format. Please name your document as follows: “last name_first name_ECIS2022.pdf”
- During submission you will be requested to:
- Indicate your preference in presentation type (oral or poster).
- Among the topics mentioned at the ECIS2022 Sessions page select the Session you would like to submit your abstract as a first choice
- Indicate three to six keywords and an additional session of 2nd choice in your PDF submitted file